Coyote Mud Bog - Download Park Waiver Form
Coyote Mud Bog - Download Parental Consent Form
Coyote Mud Bog - Download Park Rules
Coyote Mud Bog - Download Parent Guardian Waiver Form
MUD Park Fees
1 DAY PASS is $10.00 per person
2 DAY PASSES are $20.00 per person
3 DAY PASSES are $30.00 per person
*MULTI-DAY PASSES INCLUDE PRIMITIVE CAMPING
Children 12 and under are free
PEEWEE TRACKS: $20
INTERMEDIATE & PRO TRACKS: $30
PEEWEE TRACKS: $15.00
INTERMEDIATE & PRO: $25.00
*** 2015 MEMBERSHIPS $50.00***
Spectators are FREE as long as you are in the MX Park
*If spectators want to visit the rest of the park, a $10
spectator band is REQUIRED!!
MX Hours are Friday- Saturday 9am to 7pm
Sunday 9am - 6pm
***You cannot ride the MX tracks without an MX armband***
ALL ATV's must have a 6' ATV Flag on them to ride in the park.
They are available for $12.00 at the park if needed.
Please check back soon for more information.
Download our Site Plan Here
1. Enter at your own risk
2. Speed Limit is 5 mph everywhere on the property (except mud hole)
3. No glass bottles
4. No Dirt Bikes, 2 wheeled vehicles, or 3 wheelers allowed (except in their respective riding area.
5. ATV’s and UTV’s must have flags mounted, if riding around where trucks are driving and main roads.
6. No Firearms allowed (NO EXCEPTIONS).
7. No illegal drugs allowed (NO EXCEPTIONS)
8. No pets.
9. No Fireworks.
10. No public Nudity, Lewd, or Lascivious Acts.
11. No Cranes, Stages, High Lifts are permitted on the property
12. No person shall cross any fence line or posted area
13. No underage drinking. All state alcohol laws apply.
14. No Chainsaws. No cutting or damaging of any trees or vegetation on the property
15. Anyone operating a vehicle in a dangerous manner or with a disregard for the safety of others will be ejected from the event.
16. No Fighting or aggressive behavior allowed. Violators will be escorted off of the property, and not allowed back for a 2 week cool-off period.
17. Everyone entering Coyote mud bog and Motorsports Park must sign a liability waiver prior to being admitted. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
18. Wrist Bands will be worn at all times throughout your entire stay at Coyote Mud bog and Motorsports Park. ANYONE found without a wristband will be required to leave the premises immediately and will be required to pay the entry fee to re-enter. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
19. ALL RIDING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
20. All Minors (under the age of 18) shall be supervised by their parent or adult guardian at all times.
21. Riding is allowed in mud pits during daylight hours only or as posted by the Park.
22. All riding and vehicle traffic within the Park is to be stopped by midnight, except for incoming traffic.
23. Quiet hours in all camping areas are from 12 am to 7 am.
24. All vehicles must remain within the boundaries of the Park and avoid all restricted areas identified by orange tape or fencing. VIOLATORS WILL BE EVICTED!!!
25. Campfires must be placed in a container or hole and must be attended at all times. No burning of pallets or tires allowed.
26. ALL ATTENDEES MUST COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS OF EVENT STAFF AND SUCURITY AT ALL TIMES.
PERSON(S) FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES OR POSE A SAFETY THREAT TO THEMSELVES OR ANYONE ELSE ARE SUBJECT TO BEING EJECTED FROM THE EVENT WITHOUT REFUND.
ALL VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH BY EVENT PERSONAL AND SECURITY, ENTERING THE EVENT SHOWS COMPLIANCE AND AKNOWLEDGEMENT OF OUR RULES.
View Larger Map
If you have questions about the park or upcoming events, please click here or email us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.